I owned one since Jan 16, so far this is my personal opinion base on the $ paid for the car against what you would expect for the amount paid. Comparing apple to apple so to speak [size=78%]:[/size]
1. Very quiet cabin, especially during cruising but not when you step hard on the accelerator.
2. Comfort level for driver as well as passenger is excellent, you can drive the distance with this car without breaking your back.
3. Engine is under power, especially when you want to overtake, you need to really floor it to get it moving.
4. Exterior is not a WoW looker but ok, normal.
5. Interior is good enough for me, neat and tidy, I like it that way. Of cause you don't expect to have those luxury trimmings on the other spectrum of the price, remember what you pay for [/size][size=78%].[/size]
6. Fuel consumption is frugal, especially if you go on the highway.
7. Engine is refine, smooth and quiet, except like I said when you floored it.
8. I got it when it was on "promo", threw a few "freebies", like Blackvue front and rear cam, full body kit, GPS etc.
9. Though engine lacks "power" when you try to overtake, it performs exceptionally well when climbing up slopes, for some reason, it just keeps pushing forward with little acceleration and on a full load.
Overall, in my personal opinion, if you just need a car to drive comfortably, fuel frugal, like spacious car, dependability, value for money and functionality, than you can consider this car. But if you are those looking for "power" fast & furious type, "chiao" looker & brand conscious, than you may want to look elsewhere.