Welcome to Suzuki Club SG

Suzuki Club SG is the official club for all current & previous owners of Suzuki cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Author Topic: What is the name of the plastic part surrounding the wheels?  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Calvinus

  • Global Moderator
  • 1st Gear
  • *****
  • Posts: 146
  • Points: +1/-0
    • View Profile
  • Suzuki(s) Owned: 2011 Stock SX4 HB
I just scrapped the plastic part that trims the exterior of the body around the wheel. Want to call suzuki to ask for a replacement part. Anyone know what this part is called?

Offline bobby_sx

  • 1st Gear
  • *
  • Posts: 244
  • Points: +1/-0
  • lovin my SX4
    • View Profile
  • Suzuki(s) Owned: suzuki sx4 hb
Re: What is the name of the plastic part surrounding the wheels?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 04:09:00 PM »
banana leaf.. no kidding.. just tell them banana leaf they will know what you are talking about..
awaiting 2012 swift sport.. chio!!


SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal